We are an approved Cambridge school and follow the Cambridge Primary Curriculum and the Zambian National Curriculum. We take a cross-curricular, thematic approach, with specialist teachers for PE, Music and ChiTonga. Children in their final years have the opportunity to sit the Cambridge Primary Checkpoint and the Zambian Grade 7 exams. We have consistently excellent results at the Grade 7 National Exams, with 100% of entrants achieving a Division 1 pass. Our school leavers are enthusiastic, caring and responsible learners who progress to top secondary schools in Zambia, South Africa and the UK.
Cambridge Primary is an education programme for learners aged 5 to 11 years. Cambridge Primary develops learners’ skills and understanding through the primary years in English, mathematics and science. Cambridge Primary is a great place to start the learning journey. Cambridge Primary enables learners to build their knowledge and skills progressively, through each year of the programme. It is an excellent preparation for Cambridge Secondary 1, and for progression to other educational systems. With the Cambridge programme, your child is joining a community of learners from more than 1000 schools in over 160 countries.
The Cambridge approach develops learners who are:
- confident in working with information and ideas, their own and those of others
- responsible for themselves,responsive and respectful of others
- reflective as learners themselves, developing their ability to learn
- innovative and equipped for new and future challenges
- engaged intellectually and socially,and ready to make a difference in the world
For more information on the Cambridge Primary Curriculum, please download the Parents’ Guide.